If you ride a Morgan in dressage and want to share your passion and enthusiasm for dressage Morgans, whether you ride for show or for pleasure, the Morgan Dressage Association invites you to become a member. AMHA membership is not a requirement.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE MDA INCLUDES:
The satisfaction that you are supporting Morgans and their dedicated riders in one of the fastest growing equine sports—dressage! And…
• Updates and news on Morgans and dressage through the MDA Newsletter, an e-bulletin that is emailed to members twelve times year
• Listing and special advertising options on our on-line directory
• Eligibility for year-end “Awards of Excellence” and “Schooling Show Awards of Excellence”
• Eligibility for annual MDA Scholarships
• Free classified advertisement listings in the newsletter and on the website
Joining the MDA is easy. Just fill out a Membership Application Form, and either email it or mail it to:
Morgan Dressage Association
5243 37th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98126
Annual dues (membership year is January 1 – December 31. Dues paid after October 31 will count towards the following year unless the member requests otherwise) are below, with links to pay using PayPal™.
Renewing members – if your contact details have changed, please email your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Early-Bird Discount; A $5 discount in dues if membership received on or before March 31, 2023*
Junior/Youth–$15 ($10); (Rider under the age of 18)
Family/Farm–$40 ($35) (two or more living in the same household)
Patron–$100 (Thank you for your $60 tax deductible donation!)
Please note. Memberships that are received through PayPal™ without a current application form may be processed incorrectly.
One thought on “Membership”
Comments are closed.